Saturday, July 18, 2009

...My Roommates...

For this current semester, I stay at the Sempana Alam Buana's college, and I still live in the same room as before, the same bed, the same table and the same locker. Unfortunately, I did not have the same roommate. Now, I have to take good care of my two junior ( but at the same age with me ), and have to adapt with my Part five senior. Even though they are new to me, but we live like a siblings. This is because we always share the laughter, story and experience. Helping and respecting each other is the key of this relationship.

Let me introduce my first roommate. She is my senior named Siti Zulaikha Binti Hamdan. She's taking the same course as I am, Diploma in Banking as about two year as now she studying here, and now she is in Part five. Her family background consist of 2 boys, and 2 girls. She is the second of the four siblings. Let me describe Zulaikha's attitude. For me, she has an arrogant face that scared me for a while, but then, when we know each other, she is very talkative person, love to eat and shares everything that she eats with us and most importantly, she always tell me about her experience through her past semester. Having a senior in the same course as a roommate gives a lot of advantage that benefits me.I have learn so much.Thanks to her guidance and sometimes I will refer to her whenever I have problems. I love to chat with her.


My other two roommates are junior in UiTM Segamat. Nur Ain Binti Mihad is the first person that I bumped when I registered that day. My first impression about her, she is a quiet and nerdy person. But unfortunately, my first impression was totally 100% wrong! She is intelligent funny and always share her story that I never heard before. Besides sharing the same age, she just finished her study as "Pre - Diploma" in science at Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. even though she is funny, but she respects other people. Obey the rules is one of her principle's. Now, Ain is a student in Diploma in Quantitative Science.

Last but not least, Anis Farhah Binti Che Mohd Nordin, she comes from Kelantan. Finished her study as "Pre - Diploma". Business Art and Design is her dream course, but she did not have the opportunity now that she is studying as Information Management course. She love to make friends. Other than that, her capability in drawing impressed me. Graphic is her focus while drawing. Anis dream to be a graphic artist and own her own gallery is her dreams that will come true.


My roommate is my place for me to share everything with. I always wanted to make my roommate feel comfortable with me. Love you all.

No comments: