Tuesday, October 27, 2009

..It is my perception..

The last entry..
Now, it is the time for me and also my friends to struggle and try to get the best result for this sememster. This is my final entry for my blog (currently for assignment). Lets talk about my perception and hope for all the subject in this semester which is BEL 311, FIN 262, QMT 216, CTU 241, ECO 211 AND BAB 101.

BEL 311
Lecturer name : Sir Izuan Bin Ismail


Way of Teaching : Focus on wtriting (this blog entry) , term paper, spelling and speaking.



What I like in his class : He always wanted a perfect work, and that makes me be more careful and try harder to get a perfect work with a perfect marks.


Hope : Manage to get A's in this subject because I have learn all the tips that given.



FIN 262
Lecturer name : Miss Wan Asma Hanim Wan Mustapha


Ways of Teaching : Tell the objectives of each syllabus, teach and guide us step by step until of us understand.


What I like in her class : She is a softspoken person, so we did not afraid to ask a question to her.


Hope : I wanted to get A's in this subject, but I know my ability in calculation subject. I have to work hard and try harder to get A's for this subject.


QMT 216
Lecturer name : Associated Professor Ruhana Zainuddin.


Ways of Teaching : Tells and teach us step by step especially when it comes in calculation.


What I like in her class : This is one of the calculation subject, therefore I always pay attention in the class. She also love to tell story and makes our class is not the stressful class.


Hope : I am able to pass and even get a better grade for this subject.


CTU 241
Lecturer name : Ustaz Kamarul Zaman Sulaiman


Ways of Teaching : Slide show and presentation


What I like in his class : He love to tell story about his experience. He let all of us do presentation to get us know and understand about the syllabus.


Hope : I can success this subject because it involve our religion and faithful of Islam.


ECO 211
Lecturer Name : Miss Zarina Denan


Ways of Teaching : Story telling and calculation.


What I like in her class : Always make all of our class laugh. The way of teaching is fun and I'm able to focus in her class.


Hope : Pass without failure. I'm afraid of repeating a subject.


BAB 101
Lecturer Name : Ustazah Nur Aini Ariffin


Ways of Teaching : Story telling, vocabulary, meaning and exercise.


What I like in her class : Unformal class. We can laugh together. So, it is the class wit a lot of funny things.


Hope : I am able to past and even get a better grade.



Last but not least, thanks to all of my lecturer. This semester is the semester that full with stress and I have to get ready with any possibility. Finally, I manage to learn and gain knowledge until the end of this third semester. Without my lecturer effort to put me up, I am barely able to do all of the assignment given. Thank you and all of your bless are needed when answering my final examination paper later. I was hoping that all of my lecturer will remembered me, so do I.

And to all of my D3D1 and D3D2 friends, good luck for this final. Wishing you all the best and it is time to struggle!

1 comment:

Izuan said...

All the best for your final exams =)